Preschool Enrollment Procedure
The Growing Garden Preschool serves children from three months through six years of age, regardless of religious affiliation or background.
If you are interested in enrolling your child or learning more about the Growing Garden Preschool, please follow through with the following steps. If you have any questions about the enrollment procedure, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 310-214-4999 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information request – Start by filling out the Information Request Form to inform us of your interest in the school and to learn more about us. We will respond by contacting you and sending you a packet for you learn more about the school. Click here for the information request form.
- Schedule a tour – Before submitting an application, the parent(s) must first tour the school and meet with our director. To schedule a tour once you have received the packet, please call our office at 310-214-4999 or email email@example.com. All tours must be scheduled in advance; we do not take walk-in tours. If you do not live locally or cannot come for a tour for any reason, please contact our office .
- Submit application with application fee – We will send you an application form. After touring the school, submit your application with the non-refundable $150 application fee. Submitting an application does not guarantee your child will be accepted to the Growing Garden Preschool
- Inform whether the application was accepted – Once we have completed accepting applications, we will then inform you whether the application was accepted and your child can register for the Growing Garden Preschool.
- Waiting list opportunities – If your child is not accepted to the Growing Garden, we will add your child to our Waiting List. We will then inform you as soon as there is an opening for your child. Each year a number of children on the waiting list are accepted to the Growing Garden both before the school year begins and once the school year has started.