Mommy & Me
J Babies: A Mommy & Me At The Manhattan Torah Center 1003 Sepulveda Blvd. Manhattan Beach (Cnr 10th, Next to the Post Office) On Tuesdays, we have our wonderful Transition Toddler program from 9:30am to 11:00am for children ages 3 months – 2+ years. We do lots of arts & crafts, holiday activities, create great Jewish family traditions, discuss parenting tips and topics, enjoy guest speakers and of course partake in our famous interactive circle time. We know how busy our moms are in the morning, barely having time to grab a bite to eat, so we set up a special breakfast table with coffee, bagels, cream cheese and OJ every week! Of course we have special snacks for our babies and toddlers as well! In addition, we plan field trips together such as picnics at the park, the beach and the Zimmer Museum. Here are some of our Mommy & Me goals for the year:
- Set time for you and your child to play and bond.
- Meet other moms for socialization and support.
- Learn parenting tips from the instructor and have great parenting discussions. It’s wonderful time to swap ideas with other moms!
- Learn how to incorporate Jewish traditions and rituals into our every day life for our families, through songs, recipes, discussions and crafts.
- Explore our Mommy & Me room filled with center based activities, take part in our amazing interactive circle time, enjoy snack time, and of course, do lots of Mommy & Me art through various mediums.
- For our Tuesday goers, transitioning into Preschool: the children become comfortable here at The Growing Garden Preschool, begin to interact with their future teachers and classmates. Once your child is enrolled in our Mommy & Me, he/she is guaranteed a spot in our Growing Garden Preschool!!
For information or registration assistance please click here or contact Joann at 310-214-4999 or email@example.com We look forward to meeting you and your children!